Sunday, April 13, 2008

strange day

Today I helped my mom get on Facebook.  This is weird.  My mom is 65, and she has very little patience for computers that don't do things in the way she believes is most intuitive.  So she's working her way through the registration process saying, "why do I have to put in my birthday?"  I DON'T KNOW, MOM!!!

Anyway, she decided she wanted to get on Facebook because my younger relatives, particularly cousins but also the generation thereafter, post all their trip photos on Facebook, and she wants to know what's going on.   All of this was to check out the shots my aunt took of my cousin and uncle while they were fly fishing in the mountains last week....lots of pictures of fish.  Whoooeeee.  :)


As a side note with no segueway, my friend Chris from church called me today  to tell me that she has a classmate whose cat just had kittens.  They'll be ready in about a month.  That's about perfect.  Sometimes things do work out.  

No comments: