Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy New Year!!

So, here it is. 2008. Wow.

I went dancing with a friend on New Year's Eve, and the bar played "1999" by Prince. I remember how that seemed SO far away when the song came out...and now it seems SO long ago! Hey, random fact: that song is about nuclear war. Again, remember when?

Resolutions...I freakin' hate resolutions. But of course I made a couple. This year, I want to ride in the Ore to Shore race and catch up on my bills. Ambitious. Let's see how that goes...

Today is the last official day of Christmas break, so Bird and I hit Partridge Creek to check the new mall. Decent stores, but very few I can't find up the road at Somerset...except Sur La Table!!! Big excitement here! It's like Williams-Sonoma, but for real people. I liked very much. We also discovered For Love 21 (which, honestly, is kind of a crappy name for a store), which has lots of fun CHEAP jewelry...but they've got one at Somerset, so all is well.

Mom took possession of her new house yesterday and spent today getting the cable hooked up and painting ceilings. Better her than me...

Candle training all day tomorrow. Sunday, I have rejoin the real world and go into work to prep for the last couple weeks of the semester. Onward and upward!! :)


1 comment:

Me said...

Woohoo!
You've joined the world of bloggers! You'll have to link up to mine...
E