Tuesday, May 27, 2008

summer's coming...

YAY!!!

Memorial Day weekend. I love and hate it. It reminds us that school is ALMOST over...but not quite.

I had a pretty good weekend. I went out on Friday with a guy I met on OKCupid. I thought we had a pretty good time. Of course, I haven't heard from him since then. Oh, well.

I spent a whole lot of Saturday working in the garden. I planted several pots of stuff, including tomatoes and basil. I dug up an old butterfly bush and planted a new one. I put in a climbing rose. I did a whole lot of weeding. Yawn.

Dad came in late Saturday. The first thing I got him to do was take down a couple tree branches! Thanks for climbing that ladder--I hate heights.

Sunday after church we went out to Cranbrook. I had never been there before. I got some great photos! Check this one out.






Or this one.

No comments: