Monday, February 25, 2008

yet more dating fun

Last night I went to a dinner party. Wait. Let me explain. I belong to an organization called Table for Eight. They set up dinner parties for singles at local restaurants, and you go and meet peopl with whom you theoretically have something in common. Last night, I had a table at PF Chang's at Somerset.

There were actually eight people at our table (it's often really only six, which is ok because it's easier to talk to six people. With eight, you tend to just talk to some of the people at the table.), and I had met two of the women at prior tables and one of the guys at last week's speed dating party. It was fun, although I didn't really like one of the women very much--no sense of humor. I decided to pass my info on to all four of the guys. It's not that I was fascinated by all four of them, but I don't really think I gave two of them much of a chance--I couldn't hear one of them!

One of the guys was actually pretty hot, in my opinion, and I thought he was also pretty funny. He's a couple years younger than I am, but that's not much of an issue. Now I'm waiting to see if I hear from any of them. Ahhhh, the suspense!!!

No comments: